About Foot Locker: Foot Locker is an American retailer of athletic footwear and apparel operating around the world. Foot Locker sells men’s, women’s and kids’ products for a wide variety of activities including basketball, running, and training. it operates almost 4,000 stores in 20 countries around the world.
Kids Foot Locker Customer Survey Rules
- The minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- The survey is open to the legal residents of the United States & D.C.
- Kid Foot Locker company employees, this sweepstake sponsors, and their affiliates can not take part in this survey
- Sweepstake reward is non-transferable and it can’t be converted in cash.
- The survey is available in 4 languages: English, French, Spanish and Chinese.
- To take part in the Online survey you must need your recent foot locker receipt which contains a 24 digit survey entry code.
- The incomplete survey will not consider at the time of sweepstake drawing
Steps to take the Kids Foot Locker Survey
- Take out your recent purchase receipt and then visit the official Kids Foot Locker survey site which is kflpulse.com
- On the survey, homepage select the language among English, Spanish, Chinese and french
- After that enter, the 24-digit survey code found on your receipt and click on NEXT to continue the survey
- Once you enter the survey you need to answer the feedback questions and need to rate your overall experience.
|Sweepstake Name to December||Kids Foot Locker Survey & Sweepstakes|
|Sweepstake Rewards||Validation Code|
|Sweepstakes Regions||United States|